When is comes to Netflix, there’s always something new in the works! Need some tips on how to navigate the site better? We got it! Wanna know what Ashton Kutcher’s new show The Ranch is all about? Read on!
Still from Netflix's 'The Ranch'
So, there’s a ton of “hacks” that can help you get the most out of Netflix. For instance, let’s say you watched something you hated and you don’t want it poisoning the recommendations you’ll get next—you can totally remove it from your history! [The Washington Post]
This Friday, Ashton Kutcher’s new sitcom The Ranch premieres on Netflix and fair warning: this isn’t your parents’ sitcom! Check out Kutcher’s interview about why this irreverent show is a departure. [Entertainment Weekly]
Perhaps you’ve noticed your viewing options are shrinking on Netflix. In a little over two years, the number of movies available to stream has shrunk from 6,494 to 4,335. Here’s why… [Marie Claire]
Steven Avery’s new lawyer Kathleen Zellner says she’s got “a couple” of suspects for the murder of Teresa Halbach, the case at the center of Making a Murderer. “I’d say there’s one, leading the pack by a lot. But I don’t want to scare him off, I don’t want him to run.” 
me

Olatunji Teslim Da'TageN

Hello there, Welcome to Tech Touchz. As you can see above, my name is 'Olatunji Teslim Da'TageN'. A guy who is very much interested in Blogging and the founder of Techtouchz.net. I'm running 20 years old and living in Nigeria. Here in this blog, I'm sharing some of my real experiences about Hacking News, Security News, Tech News,Tips, Windows and Android. Hope you'll enjoy ploughing here. Join me on my social profile to know more..

Post A Comment:

0 comments: