While the final Marshmallow update for BlackBerry's Priv smartphone will arrive sometime around late April-early May, a beta update could be rolled out as soon as next week.

This was hinted by Michael Clewley, who is the director of Handheld Software Product Management at the company.

This comes just days after BlackBerry's debut Android phone was caught running Android Marshmallow in a video. Sadly, there's currently no information on exactly what changes the Priv Marshmallow update will bring.
me

Olatunji Teslim Da'TageN

Hello there, Welcome to Tech Touchz. As you can see above, my name is 'Olatunji Teslim Da'TageN'. A guy who is very much interested in Blogging and the founder of Techtouchz.net. I'm running 20 years old and living in Nigeria. Here in this blog, I'm sharing some of my real experiences about Hacking News, Security News, Tech News,Tips, Windows and Android. Hope you'll enjoy ploughing here. Join me on my social profile to know more..

Post A Comment:

0 comments: